Start the New Year Right with These Quick Accounting Reminders With the holiday season behind us, we finance and administrative folk turn our attention to the tasks of the new year. Here are two quick accounting reminders for non-profits to get you off to a great start in 2014. 501(c)(4) Regulations Proposed Changes Education Opportunity(Read More…)
Nonprofit Accounting Book: A Guide for Non-Profit Organizations
Not-For-Profit Accounting: A Very Practical Manual for bookkeepers, accountants and Finance Directors of Small Nonprofits this nonprofit accounting book gives you expert advice on bookkeeping and accounting. We are dedicated to helping those who work in nonprofit accounting and management do exemplary work – and enjoy what they do. Please check out our nonprofit accounting blog, sign-up for our monthly not-for-profit accounting tips and purchase the book.
How We Can Help You
Resources such as Record Retention Guides, Sample Charts of Accounts, Budget Worksheets, Fraud Prevention & lots more, ABSOLUTELY FREE!
- Get the support of an expert, and an online community of non-profit accountant peers
- Save time with better systems
- Streamline your work with our practical advice for accounting questions, software selection, and efficient administration
- Make the best financial decisions for your organization
- Untangle the complex web of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), prevent fraud, and more.
Not For Profit Accounting – The Book
Discussing the various aspects of non-profit accounting ranging from choosing the right accounting system, to applying for funding, expense and cash management, bookkeeping and lots more, Not For Profit Accounting: A Very Practical Manual for Bookkeepers, Accountants, and Finance Directors of Small Nonprofits, seeks to address and answer many of the questions that have been asked within the industry!